Saturday, July 26th | 6pm – 9:30pm | at The City Reliquary
After spending the last year on Hawaiʻi Island, City Reliquary founder Dave Herman is returning to the equally beloved islands of New York, and heʻs bringing home plenty poi to share!
If you remember, or if you missed last year’s blazing polynesian revue, you won’t be disappointed with the Hana Hou (encore)!
This year’s line up will include:
* Authentic Hawaiian Cuisine by our neighbors at “Onomea”
* Hula by Kaina Quenga and Hoaaloha
* Mele (songs) by Dewi Maile Lim
* Vintage Hawaiian Vinyl spun by DJ Steel Guitar
* Live music by Zeph and Jonny
And more surprises and Hawaiian souvenirs for all…
Plus, after-show performance by the Lucky Chops Brass Band!